Sunday, February 20, 2011

Slow Jam

I decided to try a slow jam. I hope you like it! I'll keep the videos coming! Lyrics: I see you sneaking a peak at me I see you looking at me While you sit and you chill on the second shelf of the pantry Just had a sandwich without you Somehow it was soggy and dry Only had baloney, homey how I thought I would die But I'm not dead, I need another, it's just something I'm wishing I got the bread and peanut butter there's just one thing I'm missing Grape or cherry, blueberry put it in a can or not All I know is don't be putting on no apricot We need to cover peanut butter Spread it around the whole place With some Skippy, Jif-y, hit me put it up in my face With some jelly in my belly it can make for a fun ride But the jam on my hands can make it hard to stay alive So I do what I do when my computer doesn't run right Yeah I be like USB, yeah I be using a thumb drive Yeah baloney is phoney and speaking of phoney, homey this Blackberry jelly sounds phone-y Does this count as roaming? Don't need no BLT-eating, G Nothing against the tomato But I need a spread on my bread be it Wonder or potato I got some brown whole wheat bread from this store that I've been to Only brown thing needed is the face the sandwich be going into I'm no organic-paniced fanatic I'm not telling lies I'll overlook the fact my jam is just corn syrup and dye See organic fertilizer is you-know-what, don't you know it-- I'm not paying twice the price for what I can find in a toilet Cuz when I'm tasting berry ...

NARS Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template